Outsourced Logistics With Safety & Security
A Fortune 500 chemical company with manufacturing facilities in southeast Texas has relied on Commercial Cartage for import/export movements via the Port of Houston for more than 10 years. CCC provides container drayage to and from the Texas/Louisiana border and provides short term storage in CCC's Houston warehouse for material awaiting export.
One of America's top 100 chemical distributors (purchasing.com) closed its Houston warehouse and selected Commercial Cartage for third party warehousing. Costs were reduced and headaches eliminated. CCC surveyed incoming product, assessed packaging and product integrity, and reorganized inventory control - seamless storage and distribution!
For more than 20 years, a national distributor of high quality imported ceramic tile headquartered in the Southwest, has received containers through the Port of Houston. CCC drays the containers from Barbours Cut, provides short term storage, exception reports and photos, coordinates with freight and truck brokers, and transloads material for interstate truckloads.
- Cargo and Warehouseman's Liability - insured up to $2,000,000
- Dun & Bradstreet Rated
- Customs Bonded Carrier CHL 277
- Security fenced and lighted - 24 hour monitored fire and burglar protection
- Sprinkler system - updated fire protection and scheduled inspections
- Highest DOT rating
- Detailed background checks for all employees
- Scheduled physicals and random drug testing for all employees involved in warehousing and transportation
- Scheduled preventive maintenance for all vehicles and fork lifts
- Safety and security training as required by the US Department of Transportation and the Department of Homeland Security
Supporting our Community...
Commercial Cartage Company, Inc. supports the community in which it does business. Each year Commercial Cartage and the Morris family select areas of concern. For 2011-2012, funding was provided for The Star of Hope Family Shelter, Anti-Defamation League, Aid to Victims of Domestic Abuse, Holocaust Museum Houston, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and local law enforcement.